I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

четверг, 8 сентября 2011 г.

UFC Lesnar vs Overeem - mega-fight for the fans

Since Fedor vs Lesnar fight never happened thanks to M1 Global and Vadim Finkelstein, I think the greatest thing that could have happened is the upcoming fight between the newly signed Alistair Overeem and Brock Lesnar, two of the biggest and exciting fighters out there at the moment.

I think so many of us would love to see this fight and I have to say, Dana White did great this time making a real great fight happen for the fans. Its just a shame Fedor did not step up and deliver the same for the fans.

These two monsters are both huge and extremely strong and it would be interesting whether Lesnar would be able to deal with Overeem's striking ability, takedown defense and athleticism.

My favourite for the fight is Overeem. He is too technical, a great grappler, very big and has a good endurance. Anything can happen in a fight like this, but I think Alistair will make a fool out of Brock Lesnar this time.

For Brock, the key is the takedown and ground and pound. The classic. Alistair has a great takedown defense so he has to make sure to conserve energy.

3 комментария:

  1. I am very excited about this fight. Chance to see how much Lesnar has improved and a chance to see Overeem against a top notch wrestler.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. UFC streaming
    Ok so I have figured out how to stream with sound from the game but how do I do it so the stream can hear my voice and my teams voices if thats even possible???

    ОтветитьУдалить

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!