I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

пятница, 21 января 2011 г.

Strikeforce World Heavyweight Grand Prix



The new Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix that is about to begin on February 12 2011 with the Fedor vs Antonio Big Foot Silva event is one of the most exciting MMA events that is to take place this year. I think all of the fans are looking forward to this one.

Apart from perhaps Cain Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos, for me the most exciting fights would be Fedor vs Overeem or anyone in the Grand Prix for that matter. Overeem is also a very exciting fighter and is going to attract a lot of attention going in to this fight with his exciting fighting style and dominant striking ability.

Well Done Scott Coker!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!