I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

пятница, 1 октября 2010 г.

Triangle-pass-counter sweep

Attacking with the triangle is dangerous I find as it can often allow the guy on top to pass your guard. There are two ways of getting round this. One is just to put the knee inside and attempt to recover guard. This is not always easy to do of course but has worked for me in the past. Of course you are back to square one. It seems there is an alternative but not sure how easy this move is to carry it out. Will definitely have to practice this one next week. Check it out in the video below:






This counter just seems like a better way to go as you can essentially sweep your opponent and get a dominant position off of his attack. This is great!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!