I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

суббота, 25 сентября 2010 г.

Roger Gracie Sweep from Half Guard

I first noticed this move that Roger does from half guard on the bottom watching him fight in the Worlds and then later on Youtube. I can see that against Marcelo Garcia and later against Bruno Bastos he used this exact sweep with great success. I guess it is just a matter of practice and perfecting your sweeps in the half guard. Having a couple of half guard sweeps that you know really well I think can mean the difference between winning and losing and what makes this sweep so good is that you don't recover guard like some of the other techniques you may have in the arsenal with this sweep but basically get side control on top which is a great place to be considering your opponent was about to pass your guard.


Very nice Oli. Thank you very much for the video!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!