I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

четверг, 22 июля 2010 г.

Cuts in Judo

On Tuesday this week, was training drop seonage and managed to get a cut right above my eyebrow. Quite deep cut actually, lots of blood everywhere. Don't even know how I managed to do it, but I collided with the head of my partner. I don't think this is a common thing to happen in Judo!

So anyway, got five stitches, now can't wash the wound for a few days. Not good, gonna miss training until mid next week I think. A real shame but if you don't get stitches for such a wound, I understand it does not heal well but with stitches it heals quickly. Never heard of anyone having such an injury in judo or bjj.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!