I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

четверг, 3 июня 2010 г.

Rio Sports Tour BJJ Camp - Girls Only

Rio Sports Tour is constantly organizing new camps in Rio for training and now it looks like Leticia Ribeiro is running a camp there soon.

Check out the video below:


She truly is the one of the best female bjj players around today. I am sure some of us guys would love to go too of course! :)

Here is the link to the Rio Sports Tour website by the way : http://riosportstour.com/

I was thinking to come when I save up enough money but for a couple years I think I won't be able to visit. The previous camps I am sure have went very well looking at their testimonials so if you really do have a chance to go I am sure it is awesome. By the way, if you can, bring a friend or even a group. More fun that way for sure.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!