I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

среда, 30 сентября 2009 г.

Joe Rogan talks about the cauliflower ear



Some guys think this is cool but most of us rather not have it. Take a look at the link below to learn more about a very typical injury that happens to guys that do wrestling, judo, bjj, rugby and boxing.

Click Here To Find Out More About Cauliflower Ear

By the way, for those who don't know, Joe Rogan is the guy that leads the commentary for the UFC and I think he does a good job doing it too. The guy is really cool and is very good at what he does. His knowledge of jiu jitsu is excellent and he does really well explaining what is going on.

I'm not sure whether he is on the Ultimate Fighter show, he should be and I think he could add a lot of value there to the production. I've seen the first season online and wanted to get the rest of the shows on DVD so I am waiting but I've not seen him there.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!