I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

вторник, 28 июля 2009 г.

ADCC more invitees announced

Some more names are now being announced for the ADCC 2009.

We have got

-65.9kg: Baret Yoshida. USA

-76.9kg: Pablo Popovich. USA

-87.9kg: Daniel Tabera. Spain


All are very experienced fighters and have competed in the ADCC in the past.

I think I'm going to have to make a table for the invitees so we can see everyone on one page broken down by category plus the superfight Robert Drysdale vs Roger Gracie which is going to be extremely awesome. More to come I gather.

I heard some rumor that Fedor Emelianenko might not be participating. Nothing on the ADCC official website about this however but with so much going on with Affliction and his career, who knows what is going to happen in the next month or two. Just have to hope for the best.

I have heard of the first two, Yoshida and Popovitch but not Tabera since he is less acomplished than the other two. Daniel Tabera of course has additional pressure among these guys since he will be representing Spain. Good luck to him.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!