I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

среда, 10 июня 2009 г.

BJJ Resources

The Internet is great and you can find a whole lot of resources available here. I mean blogs, videos, training tips,, everything. I have a little list going here as well but what I would really like to know is what everyone else is reading and what is the most popular.

Of course one area that everyone is searching to find out about is competitions. Most people are searching for local competitions that are taking place and here forums and association websites are the most useful. Since I aim on competing in Europe, I have a few resources that are available to look for competitions here.

One of the best is the European Fight Network. All the top bjj competitions will be available here that are coming up. Really excited about going to the Gracie Invitational in 2010 (in London) and of course the Disneyland Paris Open sounds like a lot of fun.

These I understand are the bigger competitions. There are smaller ones going on though and you can always have a look at the competitions section in the forum of Gracie Barra UK for example. You are likely to find a lot of updates on the upcoming and past competitions.

For larger competitions held more internationally there is the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation which has a calendar of its own events held throughout the year. For Europe I think there are the European Jiu Jitsu Championships which were held in Jan 2009. So there is something to look out for next year.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!