I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

вторник, 5 мая 2009 г.

BJJ Comedy :)


Hey everyone! Found this comic strip on the internet and it just cracked me up:)

I actually had a similar situation when I first came to bjj after having done a year of judo. I was already ok in newaza and did some sambo-like grappling as well, so when I came to spar with some of the bjj guys, they were asking "is this your first time doing bjj" and I was answering "well, yes". After the fight when I submitted some of these white belts they realized that I was not really the beginner they thought they would be facing. This is great and I am sure this happens all the time in training when judo/sambo or wrestling guys come to bjj or vice versa.

Guys, we definitely need to find and make more of these comic strips from experience. There must be plenty more.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!