I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

пятница, 21 декабря 2012 г.

The Gracies and the Birth of Valetudo

Victor Cesar Bota it looks like is still working on his debut film bring the story via film to the massess. 
I love it when I see some jiu jitsu in movies but I think it is also extremely important that the movie is well-made and shows jiu jitsu for what it is. I think the major problem is that it continues to be misunderstood as there is still a very small proportion of people that have ever trained in a grappling martial art. People see jiu jitsu still as "rolling around on the floor" and I think it is a duty of every jiu jitsu soldier to really take these guys to the gym and show the beauty behind the sport.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!