I am a shark, the ground is my ocean...and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rickson Gracie

пятница, 2 июля 2010 г.

Romulo Barral HL

There is one guy that just seems to be getting better and better and that is Romullo Barral. His guard is simply outstanding with literally everyone apart from Roger having trouble dealing with it.

With the gi, Romullo I think is in the top-5 players in the world right now, pound for pound. His spider guard is incredible and his ability to pull a triangle on anyone just takes your breath away.

The thing is, I've seen Romullo close up in ADCC 2009 and he looks so much smaller then the guys he competes with. Xande Ribeiro looks huge by comparison and way more powerful and yet somehow Romullo manages to overcome these guys, even guys in the ultra heavyweight division when he competes. Amazing.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today
Check out my published content!